Tags de Posts ‘The Bogotá Blonde’
Blonde Spanglish: The ’Affair’ This is one of my favourites… I know, it is so unfortunate. A beautiful, blonde friend of ours was trying to politely describe an arroz en bajo relationship she’d experienced in Santa Marta to some posh Colombian friends. The relationship hadn’t ended well but she was determined to convince them she hadn’t been left broken hearted by her first Colombian dating experience…
Hot Date Spot: Lipstick (Clle 85 # 11 – 64, 2nd floor) Ha, a typical woman’s bar… yep and that’s just how we like them. Lipstick is fabulous – dusky pink, half-hidden and with a tribute to Amy Winehouse painted on the wall. It’s a great place for a date but equally, you could just get the girls together and go dancing.
Blonde Spanglish: I’ll Call/Love You That’s not Spanglish, it’s a hearing problem… Okay, okay, but it’s still a real danger. A friend of mine was over excited to hear the words ’Te amo’ (I love you) at the end of a phone call when what she was really being told was something akin to ‘Te llamo’. They can be similar to the untrained ear.
Codename: The Psychologist Why should I worry? Surely, the clue is in the title. We all know the amount of research that goes into manipulating people to behave in a certain way (I hope to share some tips here) but there are some guys who take it way too seriously. They know the tricks of dating to the extent that you’ll end up going out with them even when you don’t want to. It happened to me.
Blonde Art Tip: Enrique Grau Colombia’s Caribbean coast works its magic again! Yep, what a contribution that part of the world has made to Colombian creativity. Enrique Grau (1920-2004) was born in Panama to Colombian parents but raised in Cartagena. He did study in New York and spend time in Italy but soon returned to that magical city. He died in Bogotá at the grand old age of 83.
Buscar en este blog
- Autor - 3,527 views
- Men To Avoid #4: The Andres Addict - 473 views
- Blonde Spanglish #5: Weak Knees - 469 views
- Men To Avoid #9: The Visa Vanquisher - 457 views
- Bizarre Dating Ritual #6: Avoid-A-Kiss - 437 views
- Bizarre Dating Ritual #5: Housebound - 434 views
- Bizarre Dating Ritual #1: The Taxi Date - 430 views
- Men To Avoid #3: English Enthusiast - 422 views
- Blonde Dating Tip #2: Slow Down - 419 views
- Bizarre Dating Ritual #4: Helping Hand - 416 views
- Blonde Food Tip #3: Posta Negra - 65 votes
- Blonde Travel Tip #4: Transport Tears - 61 votes
- Bizarre Dating Ritual #5: Housebound - 61 votes
- Hot Date Spot #4: Pravda (Zona T) - 58 votes
- Blonde Book #3 Living To Tell The Tale - 57 votes
- Bizarre Dating Ritual #4: Helping Hand - 56 votes
- Men To Avoid #5: The Trophy Hunter - 56 votes
- Bizarre Dating Ritual #8: Who Pays? - 56 votes
- Men To Avoid #9: The Visa Vanquisher - 55 votes
- Blonde Music Tip #3: Jorge Celedon - 54 votes
Los editores de los blogs son los únicos responsables por las opiniones, contenidos, y en general por todas las entradas de información que deposite en el mismo. Elespectador.com no se hará responsable de ninguna acción legal producto de un mal uso de los espacios ofrecidos. Si considera que el editor de un blog está poniendo un contenido que represente un abuso, contáctenos.
El uso de este sitio web implica la aceptación de los Términos y Condiciones de COMUNICAN S.A. Todos los Derechos Reservados D.R.A. Prohibida su reproducción total o parcial,así como su traducción a cualquier idioma sin autorización escrita de su titular. Reproduction in whole or in part, or translation without written permission is prohibited. All rights reserved 2009